Dear Artiste/Manager/Record Label, This page explains how to submit to your music videos or audios to Music Africa TV for either airplay on DSTV or Online via www.musicafricatv.tv Please ensure your video includes an African artiste, is visually appealing and conforms to the video specifications below:
1. Download the “Video Submission Form HERE. Complete the form ELECTRONICALLY for each video submitted.
2. Send the video and form to:
Phillip Trimnell Productions 2B, Owolewa Street Randle, Off Itire Road Surulere, Lagos, Nigeria.
3. OR you can email a video download link along with the ELECTRONICALLY filled form to SUBMISSIONS@MUSICAFRICA.TV NB: Your video needs to conform to the specs outlined in “VIDEO SPECIFICATIONS” stated below, else it will be rejected.
- Your video needs to be in .mov format
- 25 FPS
- 48KHz Audio
- 1920×1080 (or SD)
- 50 Mb/s Bitrate
- Videos under 1GB in size will not be considered – if your video is under 1GB it means it does not meet the above specs or is too short.
- Videos MUST comply to standard NCC (Nigerian Communications Commission) broadcast Standards.
Please note that Music Africa TV reserves the right to accept/reject any accepted video entry, start/stop the airplay of any video at any point in time (unless stated otherwise). This article explains how to submit your video to Music Africa. For further enquiries email email@example.com or Call +234-808-482-2688